As you know it has been a while since I posted. Just don't seem very inspired these days.
The time hasn't been totally devoid of events though and here are just a few...Rick and Kelly celebrated their 12th Wedding anniversay on April 6th. For their anniversary they got a new puppy. Who knew that your 12th anniversary was you Canine aniversary! I wonder if 13 is your Feline anniversary. I guess we will have to wait and see. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Rick and Kelly. We love you.
Emma had a sleep over with us last Saturday night. We had fun just hangin out.
Dev and I got a new bedroom set! We figured that 32 or 33 years is long enough for any one design style. We went from heavy dark Spanish stuff to Honey Oak with nice clean lines. Dev put up new trim and crown molding and it looks great!
Tony Bradley turned the BIG 50 on April 14th HAPPY BIRTHDAY tony!...Welcome to our world. We love you.
Melissa went back to work this week and I am watching Isabella until she stops feeling so miserable. She is a little trooper. She she had to go to the hospital and have an upper GI test run on Tuesday. Thankfully the results were negative so no surgery is required at this time. I took a few new pictures of Isie and I will post a few in a little while.
Well, that's our life in a nutshell...now you know why I haven't posted lately. Pretty boring but we're just happy to be keepin on!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment