Happy Birthday to our brother Bob Miller. I spoke with Bob on the 9th and he said he was just sitting in his chair with the dog relaxing. Jan was in Topeka helping out wiht Dave and Melissa's kids. Melissa is working nights and Dave is in Saudi Arabia for AIT. It isn't a log deployment so he will be home soon. When I asked Bob if he had a birthday cake he said he had some Oreo caksters earlier in the day. I guess when you get as old as he is a cakster is all you need! Bob if you read this...We Love You!!
Happy Birthday to Larry A. Miller who celebrated his birthday on the 9th also.
Happy Birthday to Tom Reed. Hope you have a very good day. Don't work too hard on that bathroom project!
We love you and we are very happy that you are part of our family!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy birthday to Riley!!!! I had to leave this comment on a March post cuz it hasn't been updated ;b
Love ya,
Laura
Post a Comment